Kubernetes Architecture explained in 13 minutes. Kubernetes Architecture made easy.
In this video you will learn about Master and Worker Nodes, which make up the Kubernetes cluster. What is the difference between them and what role each has? So, after this video you will understand the basic concepts and processes.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ T I M E S T A M P S
0:00 – Intro
1:09 – Worker Nodes – 3 Node Processes: Container Runtime, Kubelet, Kube Proxy
4:55 – Master Nodes – 4 Master Processes
5:11 – Api Server
6:34 – Scheduler
8:00 – Controller Manager
8:57 – etcd – the cluster brain
11:04 – Example cluster setup
What is Kubernetes? Check out this short video 👉🏼: https://youtu.be/VnvRFRk_51k
Kubernetes Components explained? Check out this short video 👉🏼: https://youtu.be/Krpb44XR0bk
For any questions/issues/feedback, please leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also please let me know what you want to learn about Docker & Kubernetes.
#kubernetes #kubernetestutorial #devops #techworldwithnana
This video is the 15th of a complete series for beginners. At the end of this tutorial you will fully understand Docker and Kubernetes.
⭐️ Full Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy7NrYWoggjwPggqtFsI_zMAwvG0SqYCb
The complete step-by-step guide to Docker and Kubernetes will include the following topics:
🐳 DOCKER basics:
– Container concept
– Why docker? (image vs. traditional DevOps)
– Install docker on different operating systems
– 8 basic commands you need to know (2 parts)
– Docker vs. Virtual Machine
– Docker in Practice: Overview of whole development process with Docker (development, continuous delivery, deployment) Probably 3-5 videos including Docker-Compose, Dockerfile, Private Repository.
– Docker Volumes in theory and practice
✵ KUBERNETES basics:
– Main Kubernetes components (including Pod, Service, Ingress, Volumes, ConfigMap, Secrets, Deployment, StatefulSet)
– Kubernetes architecture for beginners (master, slave nodes & processes)
– Understand how does K8s REALLY work? Main Concepts of how to use K8s
– Minikube, Kubectl – set up the cluster and connect to it
– Kubectl main commands – Demo
– Configuration file (YAML) – syntax
– Communication between the pods – basic networking concepts in Kubernetes
– K8s Deployment in practice – example application deployment (pod + service + Ingress + secret)
– K8s Volumes explained
– K8s Namespaces
▬▬▬▬▬▬ Connect with me 👋 ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Join private Facebook group ► https://bit.ly/32UVSZP
Don’t forget to subscribe ► https://bit.ly/3mO4jxT
DEV ► https://bit.ly/3h2fqiO
INSTAGRAM ► https://bit.ly/2F3LXYJ
TWITTER ► https://bit.ly/3i54PUB
LINKEDIN ► https://bit.ly/3hWOLVT
Kubernetes and the Kubernetes logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Linux Foundation in the United States and/or other countries. The Linux Foundation and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This video is not accredited, certified, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Kubernetes or The Linux Foundation.