🔥Edureka Cloud Master’s Program: https://www.edureka.co/masters-program/cloud-architect-training
This Edureka live session on “How to Become a Cloud Architect” would answer all your questions like who is a Cloud Architect, what are his roles and responsibilities and what approach should you take to become one.
Amazon AWS Video Tutorial Playlist https://goo.gl/9fQX6J
🔴Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
#edureka #Cloudedureka #CloudArchitect #CloudArchitectRoles #learnCloud #withMe
How it Works?
1. This Certification Training spans over a duration of 13 Weeks.
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate
About The Course
This program follows a set structure with 5 core courses and 5 electives spread across 13 weeks. It makes you an expert in key technologies related to Cloud ecosystem. At the end of each core course, you will be working on a real-time project to gain hands on expertise.
Why should I enroll for Masters Program?
Cloud Architect Learning track has been curated after thorough research and recommendations from industry experts. It will help you differentiate yourself with multi-platform fluency, and have real-world experience with the most important tools and platforms. Edureka will be by your side throughout the learning journey – We’re Ridiculously Committed.
What are the topics covered as a part of the curriculum?
Our commitment to equip you with a 360-degree understanding of the Cloud Solutions means we cover a broad array of topics to ensure you build the best foundation for success, which includes: SAAS, PAAS, IAAS, AWS architect, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible and many more.
What is the eligibility criteria for being certified as Cloud Architect?
Certificate of Completion for Masters Program shall be awarded to you once you have completed the following courses:
• Java Essentials
• Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
• AWS Architect Certification Training
• Migrating Applications to AWS Training
• DevOps Certification Training
To aid your learning journey, we have added following elective courses in the LMS:
• Python Essentials
• AWS Development Certification Training
• Microsoft Azure Certification Training
• Docker Training and Certification
• Mastering Perl Scripting Certification Training
Completion of the above elective courses is not associated with Master’s Program completion criteria.
Got a question on the topic?
Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
For more information, Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).